PDA

View Full Version : Weird side effects of Devhook .46 - help me :-/

frugihoyi
August 3rd, 2006, 23:36
I had a 2.0 PSP, which I downgraded to 1.5. Then I installed Devhook .46 and it works great, except for a couple of things:

When I'm in 2.71 mode and I go on the web browser, unless I have a homepage set up, the first thing it does is tell me "The content cannot be displayed." I didn't think that was a big deal because I would just press circle and then I could browse the internet normally, viewing Flash files and everything. Then I installed PSP Flash Game Portal 2.0 (http://www.psp-vault.com/module-pnForum-viewtopic-topic-4968-start-0.psp). It loads up fine, but when I try to click on a game or app, it gives me that error again: "The content cannot be displayed." I just can't figure out why it's doing that. I put all the files in the right place and I have Flash enabled in my PSP settings and on the browser settings.

The other weird thing I've noticed is that I am not able to play .mp4 files anymore. I used to be able to play them on 2.0, but not on emulated 2.71. And another strange thing is that if I view the information for the file, my PSP tells me it's a .mov.

The hell is going on here?

under_0ath777
August 4th, 2006, 01:29
installed it wrong way, it's not devhook

frugihoyi
August 4th, 2006, 02:11
I think it is Devhook.

shiftybill
August 4th, 2006, 05:27
it is the default home page i think, change it to something else like google.com

nyrtrublue
August 4th, 2006, 05:32
i get the same problem it i can only get a few portals to work the rest say content cant be displayed and i used an auto installer so i dont think i did anything wrong

frugihoyi
August 4th, 2006, 05:37
Yeah, the first time I did the auto install too. Now, I just uninstalled Devhook and installed it again manually, and it's still functioning exactly the same. What the hell is wrong with my PSP?!

frugihoyi
August 4th, 2006, 17:25
Dammit, I just installed Devhook .44 and I still have the same problems I had in .46!

scarph
August 7th, 2006, 00:14
heh duh guys you have to enable flash

take it from someone dumb enough to actually have 2.71 :(

frugihoyi
August 7th, 2006, 05:19
heh duh guys you have to enable flash

take it from someone dumb enough to actually have 2.71 :(
Dude, learn to read. Flash is enabled already. In Settings and in the browser.