PDA

View Full Version : psp help

calebg
August 3rd, 2006, 23:59
my brother dropped his psp 1 time and the power wont turn on the green light just flashes and his anolog stick locks in place. sony said they wont take it back because they said its like neglect to his psp does any body know what to do or can he send it to somebody elese

Cooe14
August 4th, 2006, 00:45
Won't Sony repair it for a price like $120 or something.

pkmaximum
August 4th, 2006, 02:54
Hmm I don't think everybody has $120 to spend on repairs, I know I don't with all the costs of gas money!

calebg
August 4th, 2006, 04:06
no they said the warranty doesnt cover dropping it so they wont take it

Man
August 4th, 2006, 04:16
just tell them it came like that :) thats what i did, mine came with a big scratch and dead pixels, so i took it back to wal mart, and they replaced it, problem free.

Cloud_35
August 4th, 2006, 04:27
I drpped it once, but I was lucky that the only damage it took was in the battery door, and i'm looking for a spare one because it's loose. Where? How much??

calebg
August 4th, 2006, 06:01
to man its almost been a year(7 more days) so it would look wierd that you would have a broken psp for almost a year without saying anything

ACID
August 4th, 2006, 06:04
Hmm I don't think everybody has $120 to spend on repairs, I know I don't with all the costs of gas money!
A used PSP is around 130 might as well buy one. I think you should open it up and see if the switch for the on button is not connected properly and the analog button also.:cool:

Man
August 4th, 2006, 13:02
Ya, i thought if it was new then you might be in luck, but i guess not, look on ebay, a lot of people are selling PSP, for low prices, if sony wants to charge 120$ then just buy a lightly used one for less. That seems to make more sence, unless you cant use ebay, then troll local pawn shops.

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 13:07
i broke my psp's lcd (it fell like 4 inches seriously). i hope bestbuy replaces it with that $50 replacemnt program :(