PDA

View Full Version : Bangai-oh for 64? somone pls help..

starcat
August 4th, 2006, 12:02
ok mabey i dont understand or mabey i did something wrong, but on the n64 compat list it says Bangai oh plays fine on the japanes version and when i try and load it using dedalius it says loading mempack from savegames/bakuretsu muteki bangai-o (J) .mpk then it freezes.

if anyone could help me play this AWESOME game pls let me know.

starcat
August 7th, 2006, 17:21
sigh, all these smart people and no one can help?

splodger15
August 7th, 2006, 17:31
sigh, all these smart people and no one can help?

ppl do have lives of their own to live you know

Airdevil
August 9th, 2006, 23:47
ok mabey i dont understand or mabey i did something wrong, but on the n64 compat list it says Bangai oh plays fine on the japanes version and when i try and load it using dedalius it says loading mempack from savegames/bakuretsu muteki bangai-o (J) .mpk then it freezes.

if anyone could help me play this AWESOME game pls let me know.

.mpk isnt an n64 file extension.... It should be something like .z64

Inside a .zip to lower file size too ;)

starcat
August 18th, 2006, 15:18
.mpk isnt an n64 file extension.... It should be something like .z64

Inside a .zip to lower file size too ;)

i dont understand..

Kramer
August 18th, 2006, 15:21
try find another rom the one you got is probly a bad dump

starcat
August 18th, 2006, 15:24
try find another rom the one you got is probly a bad dump

do you know if this game works or not? if no one has ever gotten this to work then im waisting my time trying to fix it.

Kramer
August 18th, 2006, 15:28
I wouldnt have a clue if it works or not. Try playing it with the dynarec turned off

starcat
August 18th, 2006, 15:35
I wouldnt have a clue if it works or not. Try playing it with the dynarec turned off

im not a techno wizard like you guys, i just kinda follow instructions layed out on this site for my homebrew. so anything special other than whats on this site im pretty clueless about.

if you know of a way to run Bangai-o i would be in your debt. if its even possible to run that game on psp i must have it sir.

Kramer
August 18th, 2006, 15:42
after you choose your game you get a rom settings screen and theres an optoin called Dynamic Recompilation change that setting to disabled and it might work.

starcat
August 18th, 2006, 22:25
after you choose your game you get a rom settings screen and theres an optoin called Dynamic Recompilation change that setting to disabled and it might work.

im using MOnkey 64, i dont see that

i see Load rom bakuretsu muteki bangai-o (j).z64

then i see reset emulation

clock speed 333/333/166

tib fast emulation: disabled

Microcode: fd3x2 <and ive changed these>

screen size 320x240

about/ info
and exit menu

at worst, it will go to a pixilated screen and freeze, at BEST it will say its loading the rom and freeze

shoudl i be using another emulator? and im only using the japanese version cause the compatability list with monkey 64 said the japanese one worked..

starcat
August 19th, 2006, 19:30
even tho it says it works on the compat list, it still doesnt work.

if anyone can get thsi rom to work on ANY emulator pls let me know.

andrew24
August 20th, 2006, 21:39
do you know if this game works or not? if no one has ever gotten this to work then im waisting my time trying to fix it.

i can tell u if your game works or not. download this file and load ur roms it will tell you if it works and if not whats the matter with it.
________
Toyota GTV history (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_GTV)

Wally
August 21st, 2006, 01:33
Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh

N

Doesnt pass initialisation

Doesnt work in daedalus R7 Either :)