PDA

View Full Version : Help With Sensor Bar

Miss Kitty
June 1st, 2010, 16:50
Hi everyone!!! I am sure that you have had this question asked many times.

I have a problem with a additional light source being picked up on my sensor bar. When I go into the settings (sensor bar sensitivity) there is one huge white blob and loads of small ones, when I adjust it there is four dots. I have turned everything off, sky, wireless broadband, laptop, cordless phone. It is just the same. It sometimes only works if I point the wii remote out the window which is in the opposite end of the room.
Please can anyone help me and give me any advice on what to do. I have done everything that has been suggested on the Nintendo website and nothing seems to work. I even bought a new sensor bar and tried my friends wii and remotes but it is still the same. Please help me as I have so many games I dont want to have to get rid of my wii. :(

Thanks

Love Kitty:thumbup::p

Miss Kitty
June 1st, 2010, 16:53
I just realised I posted this twice!! What a idiot.
Sorry Folks! lol

VampDude
June 1st, 2010, 19:09
I only have two dots for mine.

Make sure that you have the Wii-Remote aimed at the screen to configure, temporarily cover all the distractions (it helps) and then see if you have two dots. Then when you have two dots, save the configuration and the items that were previously a distraction will possibly be ignored by the remote.

Failing that, try adjusting the screen size in the settings.

:cool: