PDA

View Full Version : Advice for two fully bricked Wii's [NON URGENT]

VampDude
June 1st, 2010, 19:34
As the topic reads, two fully bricked Wii's. Since I have a fully functional Wii at the moment, the topic is not something for the urgent needs, but it would be somewhat nice to know what I could do in the means of partially restoring either one or them both.

The first one, my launch console:

It has nothing of a NAND backup, which I'm guessing is pointless. Not even the recovery menu, just a blank screen. [Cause: Mario Bros. Wii]

The second one:

I was somewhat more caring to get the NAND backup for thisone, though then going from Waninkoko's 4.2 to 3.2 and attempting an update with Mario Bros. Wii proved fatal, resulting in the same brick and somehow losing the Boot2. [Cause: Mario Bros. Wii]

-

Now this is somewhat of an opportunity to try out anything that gets released publicly, or if anyone has a guide that will apply to my consoles. I've tried the SaveMii dongle with a host of discs (with DriveKey), but nothing happens for either, which is somewhat funny because if it's two Wii's that I own that aren't doing anything with the dongle, then there are possibly others. But enough about that, I'm open to new and clever suggestions at anyone's free will to answer this week, next month or even next year if there is nothing anyone can contribute... And best of all, there is no hurry (since I'm not going anywhere with my current Wii). :cool: