PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of psp updates

nyrtrublue
August 4th, 2006, 14:20
I am sick of pspupdates those whiners over there flame every piece of homebrew. They rip apart daelus saying the psp doesnt have enough buttons and the speed is too slow. They rip apart all if dark alex's work because the original bricked psp which wasnt even his fault he told people not to use it. Im sure most people on this sight already know what a shithole that place is but i felt like posting about it because I am really fed up also by posting this I am trying to lure anyone that goes to that site away from it.

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 14:24
we all hate it. thats why we came to dcemu in the first place. "whiners" and flamers are banned :)

steve-b
August 4th, 2006, 14:24
well said. nothing but whiney kids and pirates there

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 14:26
is dcemu the only clean site out there now?

steve-b
August 4th, 2006, 14:27
It certainly seems that way. I have yet to find another site that comes even close to the coolness of this one

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 14:30
It certainly seems that way. I have yet to find another site that comes even close to the coolness of this one
not only coolness:
1. legal
2. no flames
3. nice staff
4. good news (not copy and past :mad: )
5. arcade
6. members world map
7. kind help for newbs
8. chat
9. the list goes on and on.....

Zion
August 4th, 2006, 14:38
I couldnt agree more :D

DPyro
August 4th, 2006, 15:03
You forgot to mention me! :D

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 15:04
You forgot to mention me! :D
:mumbles: .....and $n!pR.....

DPyro
August 4th, 2006, 15:05
LOL, everyone writes my name wrong :(

ExcruciationX
August 4th, 2006, 15:17
So true! That's why I came here in the first place! But there are some other good sites, like Emutalk.net.

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 15:18
LOL, everyone writes my name wrong :(
i fixed it JUST FOR YOU :D

Mr.Denny
August 4th, 2006, 15:33
I am sick of pspupdates those whiners over there flame every piece of homebrew. They rip apart daelus saying the psp doesnt have enough buttons and the speed is too slow. They rip apart all if dark alex's work because the original bricked psp which wasnt even his fault he told people not to use it. Im sure most people on this sight already know what a shithole that place is but i felt like posting about it because I am really fed up also by posting this I am trying to lure anyone that goes to that site away from it.

I have to admit, i reguarly use their website to catch up on PSP news but i find their forum very annoying. It seems it`s jammers with 13 yr old mods who think they`re "scarface" or something. :/

DCEmu is a very mature and nice place to post in, and i`m happy to be here. :)