PDA

View Full Version : Help damn eloader!!

lions3231
August 4th, 2006, 14:44
hey all my eloader isn't working i tried beta eloader and all bocks but it shows the load screen well the pic and then takes me to the very beginning of the game can anyone help i have videos on you tube they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL1fENMinU4
and continued on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha1On7MD6es

plz help you gurus cus i really want homebrew and my friend has got the game tetris and doom and all the others and it's really gd so plzzz help my gta has no #2 or anything but the update is 2.6

thanks in advance

Video_freak
August 4th, 2006, 14:52
try reinstalling it

Apoklepz
August 4th, 2006, 17:24
Why don't you downgrade the safe and easy way and enjoy full homebrew and emulation? I'll understand if you don't want to, though.

lions3231
August 4th, 2006, 23:09
Why don't you downgrade the safe and easy way and enjoy full homebrew and emulation? I'll understand if you don't want to, though.

don't i needthe eloader to downgrade and my psp was a factory 2.5 does this matter???:confused: :confused:

i could rent gta but i want to know if this will work....:o

uk psp use a usa gta (psp is all regions-true i have games from boston) and then use which eloader usa or uk?? or shud i try both? wud this brick just want eloader to start off........:rolleyes:

thanks in advance

pinoykid
August 5th, 2006, 08:56
umm if u play ur eloader too much will it brick ur psp or mess it up

Kramer
August 5th, 2006, 08:59
umm if u play ur eloader too much will it brick ur psp or mess it up

no.

Lions you need to use the usa eloader

lions3231
August 5th, 2006, 23:13
can you give me the files then.... (my email is [email protected]) and a mini tutorial much appreciated

cus i am such a NEWBIE

roaddogg2k2
August 16th, 2006, 23:44
Did you say your GTA version was 2.6?
When you load up your psp, go to the UMD part, scroll down and check to see what update it asks for.
If it asks for the 2.6, then you have a patched version of GTA: LCS. So far, there's nothing out there to help you yet.
Try to find a copy of the old GTA and see if it works then.