PDA

View Full Version : Interview With Ivan Toledo Author of DCEMU

DCEmu_Newsposter
June 1st, 2004, 10:21
Today i have a great interview with the author of DCemu which is a Dreamcast Emulator for Windows, the emulator already plays lots of Dreamcast Homebrew, the authors name is Ivan Toledo and you can read the interview Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/ivan.shtml)

Christuserloeser
June 2nd, 2004, 03:34
Interesting guy. Great interview! :)

quarn
June 2nd, 2004, 20:29
So i started with the Hitachi PDFs and some very small assembler demos (256b & roto).

Yaaay! Go me ;)

pipechaves
June 9th, 2004, 03:10
ok great ill write in english even i´m latin........ I a huge fan of the DC cosnole i ahve been trying to find a source code of the bleemcast so i can continue the way it work,,,, Ivan by the way u are doing an excelent job i`ll like to helo in this, i study ingenieria en sistemas(computer eng......) now on i`m using c++ but if somebody knows how to contact these guy mail me to [email protected] i want he DC to stay alive so any way if all can help please mail me i`ll try to fix the blue bleemcast but i need the codee... and how to test it...... thnks ivan 4 all

curt_grymala
June 9th, 2004, 03:26
the source code of bleem will most likely never be available. it's a very touch subject with a lot of people, so i would be careful what i say about that.

btw - i'm pretty sure that the "blue" bleem of which you speak is an illegal piece of software. so, I would really suggest never mentioning that again. rand is a very highly regarded contributor to this scene, and he really does not appreciate people talking about illegal versions of his software.

quzar
June 9th, 2004, 05:07
ok great ill write in english even i´m latin........ I a huge fan of the DC cosnole i ahve been trying to find a source code of the bleemcast so i can *continue the way it work,,,, Ivan by the way u are doing an excelent job i`ll like to helo in this, i study ingenieria en sistemas(computer eng......) now on i`m using c++ but if somebody *knows how to contact these guy mail me to [email protected] i want he DC to stay alive so any way if all can help please *mail me i`ll try to fix the blue bleemcast but i need the codee... and how to test it...... thnks ivan 4 all

Bleemcast era una programma commercial, no vas a encontrar el codigo de el en ningun parte del internet y si lo encontrabas, sera ilegal usarlo o modificarlo. Aqui hay un emulador de PSX para DC que es <<open source>>. http://imrtechnology.ngemu.com/downloads/pcsx15dc_src.rar

(perdona mi español)

curt_grymala
June 9th, 2004, 11:39
thanks quzar. i couldn't have even done that much.