PDA

View Full Version : uLaunchELF v3.84

wraggster
August 4th, 2006, 16:06
A new version of Launchelf for the PS2 (http://www.ps2-scene.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48126)has been released, heres whats new:

LaunchELF v3.84 (2006.08.01)
-Merged in gsKit non-interlace support contributed by Polo
-Merged in Analog controls for JPG viewer contributed by Polo
-Upgraded PS2SDK libs from ps2dev.org SVN
-Upgraded usb_mass driver from ps2dev.org SVN. Note that this includes huge changes to the detection and initialization of USB storage devices. This means that such as did not work before may do so now, and even 'hotplugging' now seems to work well with many devices.
-Corrected a bug introduced by gsKit changes and affecting multiple CNF loading. As a consequence of these changes it's now possible to switch between CNFs using different TV modes and interlace settings. So switching between PAL and NTSC CNFs no longer requires a restart, but will immediately switch the TV mode.
-Implemented CNF file variables JpgView_Timer and JpgView_Trans, which will override the defaults for slideshow timer interval and picture transition choice.

LaunchELF v3.83 (2006.08.01)
-Corrected a timer variable to be 'u64' instead of 'int'

LaunchELF v3.82 (2006.08.01)
-Added anti-aliasing flag for gsKit setup (improves all picture quality)
-Modified screen update methods to eliminate interactive flickering
-Modified joystick reading to work with 'worn-out' gamepads

LaunchELF v3.81 (2006.07.31)
-Merged gsKit adaption contributed by Polo
-Replaced some remnant libito defaults with ones appropriate for gsKit
-Added screen offset conversion for compatibility to old CNF files
-Modified some screen offset adjustments to match standard LaunchELF practice
-Modified dialog navigation for screen settings to make it more consistent
-Added another console check, to avoid NTSC offsets for PAL console with no CNF
-Modified "RunElf" and "checkELFheader" functions to improve error checking for HDD. This eliminates a bug that caused program crash when attempting to use a launch key to a deleted file on HDD.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

StealthCP
August 4th, 2006, 18:21
My god, good there are updates to this app :)

Those are nice changes, though. I was thinking last night: I wish I could use the analog sticks to move photos...

And KERBAM! It was done :D

NoQuarter
August 4th, 2006, 22:18
any of you guys know how to install linux without the linux kit-using an exploit or something, I googled it and got nowhere. I saw a way to install black rhino but directions weren't very clear.

ArugulaZ
August 5th, 2006, 10:43
I haven't the foggiest idea of what to do with these files. I've got a modded PS2... is it possible for me to just burn these files to a DVD-ROM and pop the disc into my system to run the software? Somebody please help me out!

JR

slaphappygamer
August 5th, 2006, 20:06
havent used this app for at least a year. this app has always been my boot. great updates.

jt123nano
April 4th, 2007, 18:56
wtf do you have to do with all them files why cant it just be 1 iso file

xduskx
August 22nd, 2007, 17:58
ive done this before but im guessing that im just supposed to burn this straight onto a CD? cant seem to remember but ill make an image of it and then burn it just incase

usp8riot
August 26th, 2007, 00:32
In my case, I just downloaded ulaunchelf 4.12, still updated regularly, put it on my usb thumbdrive in my ps2 and it'll boot up any elf on it, including new and updated ulaunchelf's. All you have to do is install it on your memory card if you have a modchip that is capable of launching apps on the memory card at bootup, dms3, in my case.