PDA

View Full Version : tekken dr eloader??

lions3231
August 4th, 2006, 23:32
this morning i was trying to find the answer to the game save problem in tekken dr and came across very intresting code there seems to be a fault in the ghost code its beenleft open its only open though when you have the game set to learn you.....as a ghost, possible to change a few files and this could be a new eloader but too hard for me need fanjita(god) or ditlew(god) to try and wriggle this error is on sentence 3 of the ghosts or sumin my bro does the homebrew:D

oh yeah if you want to exchange game saves on tekken move game data and nothing else this is a quiky solution but i haven't really looked into this.....

this cud be great!!!
so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fanjita or someone check it out!!!!!!!!!1

NoQuarter
August 4th, 2006, 23:56
Interesting, maybe this could be an important development altough isn't GTA 2.6?Tthis may be a newly discovered exploit that could solve the problem of patched GTA with another great game!

MikeMcG
August 5th, 2006, 20:43
Sounds nifty. :P But you'd think Sony would've done someting to the newer firmwares to stop anything but, like, signed gamesaves from being used. Or somethin', I dunno.

I'll have to put Tekken high up on my list of things to buy if 2.7+ers'll get homebrew.

Kramer
August 5th, 2006, 20:46
its just sounds like something that doesnt let you share gamesave.

djemotion
August 6th, 2006, 00:32
hmmm