PDA

View Full Version : need help with neogeopsp

l1nknp4rk00
August 5th, 2006, 00:35
i cant get the sound to work on metal slug 3,4,5,x,
anyone know why or how to fix?? im running 1.5

SGT.shadow
August 5th, 2006, 04:29
no but u could run I.R shell if u have music u can put it on while u play metalslug but i dont know how to get the origonal music for it . it probaly hasnt been converted yet but they (person or people who converted it) can probaly fix it thats all i got so oh wait i know someone who can help his user is jman umm kay he is like super psp man he modded my psp and put custom firmware +games/imulators:) :D :)

V3N0M
August 6th, 2006, 04:38
i cant get the sound to work on metal slug 3,4,5,x,
anyone know why or how to fix?? im running 1.5

I answered a question like this earler on another thread. I'm not sure if it was you or somwone else with the same question. But if you look for another neo geo help thread someone asked the same question and I answered it and the reason why there is no sound. I would explain why again but I am currentaly traviling accross country and using a black berry to get to dcemu. So its hard to type and help with the black berry being harder to use than a normal pc. But anyways if you need help with anything or needed it ecxplained more throughly just read my banner and send me an email if your having trouble.