PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help

Shadxow
August 5th, 2006, 01:36
Well I have a 1.00 psp that freezes evrytime i turn it on. What it does is, it loads the bg and then just freezes and shuts off. the only umds that it loads are the ones that do not require a specific firmware, like the demo umd that the psp brought. what i did wus convert the ir shell homebrew to a 1.00 homebrew. Then i loaded it and loaded theme psp (another 1.50 homebrew) through the ir shell. after that i installed a theme. When i pressed "x" to go back to the xmb, it went back but the fonts and texts were all ****ed up. So i upgraded to 1.50, then downgraded back to 1.00. After that i installed another theme, but this time when i went back to the xmb, it froze and turned of. so my question is, is there a way to fix this problem?

NoQuarter
August 5th, 2006, 02:17
Not sounding to good for ,sounds like your vshmain is corrupt I don't know if there is any way to correct this problem without custom firmware.If nobody else can help try to find somebody to trade psp's

Shadxow
August 5th, 2006, 06:44
yea a person from another forum told me that its like the font in the flash thats corrupted or sumthing, cuz after i installed the first theme the font wuz the thing that wuz wierd.

but who would trade psp's wit me though, lol, i mean who would want a bricked psp?

NoQuarter
August 5th, 2006, 06:48
EB, gamestop or the place you bought it just tell them it quit working.

Shadxow
August 5th, 2006, 07:00
thats smart. thxs bro

under_0ath777
August 5th, 2006, 09:24
if you got everything, exchange for a new one, their uber gullible

Video_freak
August 5th, 2006, 09:41
or you could just stay at 1.50 fimware :)

under_0ath777
August 5th, 2006, 09:49
stay at 1.5 download custom firmware which lets you use 1.0 eboots, thats what i do :D