PDA

View Full Version : Which memory card for supercard lite micro-sd?

muppettom
August 5th, 2006, 11:55
Hi guys

I have almost decided on a supercard lite (unless anyone can persuade me otherwise ::confused: ) and want to order a card. I have heard that mobymemory are quite cheap for the uk so i was wondering if i should opt for a higher speed card or if the standard one will suffice for each of these options-

1) Legal Backups
2) Homebrew
3) Mp3's miscellanious

link here for the cards im considering (1G Sandisk and ultra which is out of stock)

http://www.mobymemory.com/SanDisk_Kingmax_512MB_1GB_microSD_micro_SD_Tflash_ Transflash_Memory_Cards.asp

battleroyalex
August 5th, 2006, 15:31
www.newegg.com sells microsd's for really cheap but I don't think they ship to you. You could see if they do.

muppettom
August 5th, 2006, 16:32
Thanks for the reply battle royale x. Unfortunately that company wont ship to me but thanks for the suggestion.

What I really want to know is if the cost/ effort to track down a faster card like the sandisk ultra 2 is worth it or whether i would be fine opting for the standard model with regard to my earlier categories.

chemical
August 5th, 2006, 18:09
Hey I found Sandisk 1gb and 2gb on consoleplus.co.uk but there not cheap, average really, £30ish for 1gb, £60ish for 2gb

Foxsbiscuits
August 5th, 2006, 18:46
www.supercardstore.com has Sandisk MicroSD 1Gb cards for £28. I use one and all games work fine.

pokothehobo
August 5th, 2006, 19:33
you could check ebay for some cheap ones, just be carefull because alot of them are fake...(they work, but jsut not as fast)

RAM
August 5th, 2006, 22:02
umm i used moby memeroy, and i think yuo should get the ez4 lite, IMO, from www.cheapmod.net

mobymemory cost me £25. delivered. i used the 1st class delivery, and it came one day ofter they shipped.

sammyc
August 6th, 2006, 13:34
Yeh what memory card should i get for the supercard Lite as i want as little lag as possible?

:confused: