PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Toledos dcemu Dreamcast Emu for Windows Update

DCEmu_Newsposter
May 18th, 2004, 02:04
Over at our Spanish Friends site MadriDC (http://www.dreamparty.gratishost.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=86&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0) they posted news of progress of Ivan Toledos dcemu Dreamcast Emu for Windows and a few screenshots, heres the news translated via Alta Vista:[br][br] Iván is untiring. It does not stop to implement and every day that we received its news they are reason for joy and omen of something very very powerful, like it happened to us with Garrofi. Each one to the other side of the world continues causing that our illusions yield passage to the reality in MadriDC. Iván aims to us: Smashdc will be immediately totally loadable, since it uses to framebuffer and this fact in KOS. Now I am implementing things to load isos and cdroms directly, the whole Linux almost load and shortly I will try to solve these anomalias. Quizés in a brief period of time causes that Quake II already is executed without problems and I will try to improve in general the yield and the speed of the DCEmu. [br][br]Sounds great :)

WHurricane16
May 19th, 2004, 03:07
This sounds almost close to being able to test KOS apps on :D I've download his last release and the code is very easy to build, too. Keep up the good work, Ivan!

wraggster
May 19th, 2004, 19:30
yeah its great work, did you know your avatar isnt showing Will?

LyonHrt
May 19th, 2004, 20:11
I noticed that on storm studios, a few images not showing

Like hotlinking enabled

WHurricane16
May 19th, 2004, 22:24
Nah, I ordered another package from 1and1 mistakenly but I decided to move everything to my old package (because 1and1 has failed to give me any technical support). I have everything being forwarded at the moment because I can't seem to unlock the domian name from the other account (once again, 1and1 has failed to answer me on this). So, for the moment...Storm! Studios is screwed. I just want one day for the site to run how I want it. I'm tempted to throw the old template everyone hate so well back up.

quzar
May 30th, 2004, 03:46
in the original post it says " Quizés in a brief period of time causes that Quake II already is executed without problems and I will try to improve in general the yield and the speed of the DCEmu." that means "Hopefully Quake II will run without problems and I will try to improve the overall speed and rendering of DCEmu."