PDA

View Full Version : another problem.

tetriam
August 6th, 2006, 01:55
Okay, so i'm trying to downgrade my PSP to 1.5, I downloaded the 2.0firmware, But how do I install it? All it is, is Eboot.pbp

And I have no idea what to do with that.

Help me please[again]
thanks.

jrsmaster411
August 6th, 2006, 02:25
you mean the 1.5 eboot put it in a folder named UPDATE in your game folder

nyrtrublue
August 6th, 2006, 07:33
yeah what you need to do it put the overflow.tiff in photos and put h.bin and indez.bin in the root of your memory stick so when u look is should read MPROOT(folder) psp(folder) h.bin (file) index.bin(file). Then go into psp/game and make a foler that says update. Place the eboot in the folder. Next i KXploited the folder although im not sure that is necessary. Then turn on your psp and plug in the ac adapter and go to photo. Black numbers will appear on the screen wait 30 seconds then pull out the adapter and the battery. When u turn ur psp back on it should still show 2.0 firmware xmb however under system firmware it should say 1.0. Next go to the 1.5 update and launch it. You will get an error around 99% shut off your psp an start filling it settings like u just bought it. Hope this helps and welcome to the wonderful world of homebrew. PM me if u get lost or need more help.

michael_dack_2005
August 6th, 2006, 16:53
i believe this works, never tried it myself tho:

http://dl.qj.net/Easy-2.50-2.60-downgrader-PSP/pg/12/fid/8607/catid/114