PDA

View Full Version : How to get secrect of mana running on ds?

battleroyalex
August 6th, 2006, 04:10
I have always wanted to put this game on a portable device. The current emulators don't seem to run it. The question is will it ever be able to run on the ds :confused:

cloud_952
August 6th, 2006, 07:13
Yeah.. I have it on my DS and have even played it over local wireless with another person with the game. O_o You know how to get games onto a flash card, right? Personally, I use an m3 (sd), so I can only walk you through that process. If you don't own a flashcart and/or know how to get games onto it, you should probably read some tutorials first or other posts on this message board.

Quay Cur
August 6th, 2006, 07:15
Weird, that's actually the reason I got into this stuff. All I wanted was to play the Seiken Densetsu series all on my DS (before Children of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 4 come out).

I'd say that your Secret of Mana isn't working for the same reason that many other SNES games don't work, compatibility is just plain low. Does anyone know of a patcher or converter you could run the rom through to turn it into a GBA or DS format game? I don't know if that would help, but it might run better than using a SNES emulator.

Quay Cur
August 6th, 2006, 07:19
Yeah.. I have it on my DS and have even played it over local wireless with another person with the game...
Are you talking about the new Children of Mana that was actually made for DS?

cloud_952
August 6th, 2006, 12:57
Oooh! You meant the SNES one. ^^;; Sorry, my mistake. In that regard, no.. I haven't gotten it to run.

My apologies!