PDA

View Full Version : Supercard Lite

sammyc
August 6th, 2006, 11:07
hi im new and i'm not really sure on what i need.

I have a ds lite and really want a supercard lite but because i've never had one of these i dont know what i need :o

I'm planning to use it for ds roms, GBA roms and others like nes, etc.

I also want to use it fro music and videos.

Could someone please help me and tell me what i need, and where i shoudl buy it from and if there are packages where it all comes together.

Thanks in advance:)

Foxsbiscuits
August 6th, 2006, 11:28
www.supercardstore.com
You need a supercard and either flash your DS or use a passkey (superkey). Then buy flash memory for your supercard and you're set.

sammyc
August 6th, 2006, 11:37
Are there any packages so that it comes with the passkey, the micro sd memory card and the supercard Lite.

I live in the u.k and would like it to be reasonable price and to be delievered quite fast.

Know any where else apart from that.

Will this site deliver to the u.k and does this package include everything i need

http://www.realhotstuff.com/lite-superkey-microsd-cardreader-stock-p-103.html

Thanks again

Quay Cur
August 6th, 2006, 17:19
Yeah, thats all you need. I don't know if they ship to the UK but I really don't see why they wouldn't. Just go through the checkout process and see how much they charge you before you give them your credit card number.

CampaKaze
August 6th, 2006, 17:42
Sweet im getting those too Woot ^.^

sammyc
August 6th, 2006, 19:04
Does superkey work properly?

Thats the one that comes with it.

Also is £77 inc postage good for a supercard lite, 1gb micro sd, superkey and card reader?

As im new i dnt really know.

Plz reply

sammyc
August 6th, 2006, 21:12
Also can u save ds games and gba games using the supercard lite.

Has anyone ordered that package yet?

Quay Cur
August 6th, 2006, 21:51
Superkey will work just fine with that. I'm clueless about pounds, but that translates to US$147. When you count up all the stuff you're getting for that price, shipping, and the standard UK price hike that's not a bad deal. Actually, that's exactly how much I paid for my G6 Lite and Passcard 3 (friggin Divineo and their $35 shipping).

Oh, yes you can save, you just have to patch the roms with their program (so I've heard, I've never dealt with a Supercard).

sammyc
August 7th, 2006, 12:29
Has anyone actually got the supercard lite and does it come with the emulators on it for nintendo ds and gameboy

Quay Cur
August 7th, 2006, 13:57
It doesn't need emulators for DS and GBA roms because the DS can run those natively. It would need an emulator to run FC/NES, GB, GBC, SMS, GG etc. If the Supercard doesn't have them built in you can just put them on it, theres a whole bunch on the left side of DCEmu's DS page (http://nintendo-ds.dcemu.co.uk/).

Quay Cur
August 7th, 2006, 14:04
Sorry man, no MSN here. You could PM me if you want.

sammyc
August 7th, 2006, 14:04
i cant for some reason why cant u add me

Quay Cur
August 7th, 2006, 14:09
it's cool, i just emailed you