PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Asks - Do You Finish Every Game You Buy?

wraggster
June 23rd, 2010, 02:20
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/images/logo.gif

Hi all we are all mostly gaming fans so heres DCEmus way of asking you the DCEmu visitors questions concering the Gaming scene.

Todays Question is Do You Finish Every Game You Buy?

Give your Answer via Comments.

wraggster
June 23rd, 2010, 02:22
hmm if the question was aimed at command and conquer games then it would be abig yes but im afraid its a big no, i still have games 2 years and more old that i havent even started to play yet and prob never will.

symbal
June 23rd, 2010, 04:48
That's why i always try before i buy now because demos cherry pick the best parts and i don't trust reviews not to be biased. But back in the 8 & 16 Bit days i played every game until completed or smashed in frustration.

mike_jmg
June 23rd, 2010, 05:04
nop, usually move to another when I get bored, frustrated or simply don't like it

malgora
June 23rd, 2010, 13:50
i go in with the aim of finishing a game... i normally only finish my fps and hack and slash .... i have like 9 ps3 games i need to finish ..lol and about 4 psp games to do .. lol i never bother about trophies or anything ... only story ..lol

Justise
June 23rd, 2010, 22:14
No! Some games like Fallout 3 are over-hyped shits and I'm ending up selling them.
Some other games simply take to long. I'm already 80hours into Disgaea, and I'm still playing, but I can't seem to finish it...

VampDude
June 24th, 2010, 05:13
Nope, from my collection of games spanning throughout my life there is possibly only 40-60 games I've finished.

As of late, the last game I purchased Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, I've found myself completing each episode within a few hours. The worst thing is that each game totals to £4, about a pound per hour of play, which says the titles are too short and the waiting gap too long.