PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Asks - What Game Are You Ashamed You Played?

wraggster
June 23rd, 2010, 01:22
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/images/logo.gif

Hi all we are all mostly gaming fans so heres DCEmus way of asking you the DCEmu visitors questions concering the Gaming scene.

Todays Question is What Game Are You Ashamed You Played?

Give your Answer via Comments.

wraggster
June 23rd, 2010, 01:23
hm,i suppose Night Trap must be mine,i only played it to perve at the half naked women :)

Krisando
June 23rd, 2010, 03:15
Anything Wii. I feel so embarrassed, also the games are so cheap and tacky.

Emulation_Chief
June 23rd, 2010, 04:51
Hello:

Sailor Moon Super S for PSone. Is a Japanese game I tested when I bought an Action Replay to play Import games on my PlayStation. A friend of mine lend me out just to check it. It was soooo bad this game that I actually thought Barney and the Telletubbies were excellent children's TV shows. Got nightmares for several days.

After that game I swear NEVER see a manga or anime or even touch a game with the Sailor Moon again. I almost puke when that friend of mine, man, came one day, on college, with a Sailor Moon backpack, pink.... Not more words. I'm going to puke.

porchemasi
June 23rd, 2010, 05:29
I would have to go with any Harvest Moon :rolleyes:

royvedas
June 23rd, 2010, 16:19
Ashamed that I played WWE Legends of Wrestlemania for Xbox360
- it's crappy
- it hasn't got Macho Man Randy Savage
- I played it anyway, because of the nostalgia.

symbal
June 23rd, 2010, 16:58
Fallout 3 for the 360. Because i read the reviews and bought without trying but i found it deathly boring, repetetive, lacking gameplay and i just don't like wandering for hours on end looking for small tasks without a good story to hold it together, i'm just ashamed i got swindled of my hard earned money so easy.

Deshevy
June 23rd, 2010, 17:12
Fallout 3 was one of the greatest games of all time. if i were you i would visit a doctor to cure that ADHD or ADD you have . A real gamer would know exactly what fallout is. This coming from an actual gamer

symbal
June 23rd, 2010, 17:53
Opinion=mine!

Justise
June 23rd, 2010, 21:12
Ninja Gaiden Sigma because I found out that it was Censored... Again!

Fallout 3 I can't believe I actually payed 30euros for this train wreck.

Deshevy
June 23rd, 2010, 23:46
Well I would have to say I was very ashamed of playing Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 - Shows how mainstream has killed the FPS scene - Single player Should always be a focus on any game I never bought it but the fact that i played this is horrible . I sat at work and beat the game in an hours time (Im assuming at that point that multiplayer is the focus). I cant believe that People would want to sit there for hours playing the same death match style multiplayer over and over again - I recall having fun 5 years ago playing Counter Strike then I stopped and never wanted to do a deathmatch ever again - It was fun but its out of my system now . This is why im ashamed I will never play a game again just because everyone else is playing it . It seems that mainstream games are only going to be multiplayer and are only getting worse - Never Again

Eviltaco64
June 24th, 2010, 00:23
Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES. I played it once when I had some time on my hands. Personally, it's the only NES game that actually creeps me out a bit. The very slow scrolling, the fact that formally-dressed 1800s people want you dead, and the fat women that comes out of nowhere and sing an eerie tune fuel this creepiness.

The Jekyll part is incredibly annoying and you're almost always near death. Some things are completely unavoidable.

The Hyde part is acceptable. Mainly because you can press up + B for fireballs.

I beat the game too. :o

VampDude
June 24th, 2010, 18:33
Spice Girls... For the PlayStation, I bought and exchanged it within a week.

Well that is just one of the few games I'm ashamed to have played.