PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Asks - Which Game Do You Want Remade?

wraggster
June 23rd, 2010, 23:10
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/images/logo.gif

Hi all we are all mostly gaming fans so heres DCEmus way of asking you the DCEmu visitors questions concering the Gaming scene.

Todays Question is Which Game Do You Want Remade?

Give your Answer via Comments.

More DCEmu asks in the Off Topic Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

camcorderdoctor
June 24th, 2010, 00:38
Final Fantasy 7 - Original

El Stefio
June 24th, 2010, 03:07
Carmageddon.

And I've said it a thousand times to people all over the internet - a FFVII remake is a really bad idea. I love that game just as it is, and hope they leave it well alone.

porchemasi
June 24th, 2010, 03:13
Ff7 :d

NeoXCS
June 24th, 2010, 04:00
I have to say FF7. I don't want them to really change the gameplay, I love the gameplay. I would just like the graphics and sound (including voice overs) redone to reflect current gen power. The outcome could be amazing. They could also add in some new content that doesn't conflict or hurt the current content, just enhances and adds to it.

El Stefio
June 24th, 2010, 11:35
* smashes head against wall repeatedly *

psyfirefly
June 24th, 2010, 12:00
Dizzy adventures, in 2D (using 3D models like NSMB), and maybe 3D too.

Ennohex
June 24th, 2010, 12:59
Streets of Rage, the entire collection, with all the previously playable characters, each with their COMPLETED move-sets.

Redrawn hi-def sprites and backgrounds - hi quality sound.
Add some special effects for flavour

... then stick a fork in it, call it done!

kpcart
June 24th, 2010, 13:13
Fantasy Zone!!

jaws365
June 24th, 2010, 13:25
UFO Enemy Unknown by Microprose

Yungblaqs
June 24th, 2010, 13:59
Streets of Rage, the entire collection, with all the previously playable characters, each with their COMPLETED move-sets.

Redrawn hi-def sprites and backgrounds - hi quality sound.
Add some special effects for flavour

... then stick a fork in it, call it done!

1,000,000% agree!!!

dean1976
June 24th, 2010, 16:16
For me it has to be road rash and ssx series streets of rage also i personally think they should re release all old games on all formats would love that but i know it will never happen

symbal
June 24th, 2010, 17:43
Squeenix just can't do RPG's like they used to so i'm gonna say a big fat no to a FF7 remake before they start melding together new and old features and make a monster. I would like Treasure island Dizzy and Contra remade.

JDvorak
June 24th, 2010, 18:02
Pac-Man, no wait that's been done a million times. Okay then how about Panzer Dragoon Saga on the Saturn remade with updated sound and graphics. I paid $70 new for the game when it came out and was blown away by it. The 4th game on X-Box sucked a**!

irishwhip
June 24th, 2010, 18:55
Syndicate/Syndicate Wars

mike_jmg
June 30th, 2010, 06:19
Tetris attack please!!!, I got so addicted to that game

Also Power Stone, it is one of my favorite fighting games of all times, I would love to have online battles and kick everybody's a$$ (Power Stone 2 wasn't the same)

VampDude
June 30th, 2010, 12:35
For a game (or games) to be remade, I would say the STRIKE series by EA.

trigazer
August 1st, 2010, 18:27
i would hafta say comix zone or shinobi cuz the ps2 remake sucked balls but ninja gaiden was f***** awesome. how about jade empire with better dialog for yr charater.lol. i might get hated on but i"ll still go with this... dissidia with a better battle or fighting system. also that wu-tang game for psx. make ghostface killa a real ghost and reclame ODB's lost soul. lol

Zephyrr
August 23rd, 2010, 22:19
I would say sword of the berserk but it looks fine maybe a remake of the original zelda like they did with bionic commando