PDA

View Full Version : n e one know of psp mod chip installers?

langsalang
August 8th, 2006, 01:24
n e one know of psp mod chip installers?
i live in uk. i would prefer if i found sum1 in U.k.
but i dont mind n e other countries as long as its reliable. i have visited few sites which they do it.
but modchipstore.com only ship within U.S
mod-chipstore.co.uk are currently out of stock. (its been like this for ages now) the swedish website which i dont understand n e of it. i wanna try it myself to installing it but the chip is really small and soldering bits are very small. if n e one know of n e one hu can chip hu is reliable experienced. i am willing to pay up to 120 GBP. please every1 help me.
my psp's been dead for months now. i need to wake her up!

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 8th, 2006, 03:33
go to www.modchipstore.com (in america, i dont know if it is .com in uk or what) you can buy a modchip and send your psp in for installation all for about 230 american dollars. (modchip and installation included) ur welcome

langsalang
August 8th, 2006, 09:29
go to www.modchipstore.com (in america, i dont know if it is .com in uk or what) you can buy a modchip and send your psp in for installation all for about 230 american dollars. (modchip and installation included) ur welcome
please read wat i wrote. i've been to that site and i have seen that they do the service but only within U.S