PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu ThemePSP Custom Themes thread

motz
August 8th, 2006, 12:46
I thought it would be a good idea if DCEmu started up its own ThemePSP thread allowing members to share their themes for use with ThemePSP (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=29667). Please do not include any custom gameboots made with the illegal leaked umd tools.

I hope everyone else thinks this is a good idea. :D
Enjoy!

Briggzy11
August 9th, 2006, 13:17
Yes Fantastic idea motz its about time somebody opened a thread like this here, heres a theme I made for personal use but you may as well all have it...

It is called Briggzy's Theme Blue and contains a Custom Bootsound (From Final Fantasy X), Custom Gameboot (POP Blue Disc), a Custom Picture (Made By Me) and Custom Font (The Corona Font). It is completely safe (I give you my word) and also works with devhook :D.

Addition it also plays music during the flash as well, it is a piano remix I did of a song from Final Fantasy X, only took 5 minutes but I like it :)

Apoklepz
August 9th, 2006, 18:51
Well, it ain't a complete theme per se, but just a couple of BG's that I resized myself and my custom Emulator PIC1.png, that I made way back in the days of UoSnes9x, and that last pic...well, I think most of us in the PSP scene know the feeling...Enjoy!