PDA

View Full Version : iEdge card

lap1ngtong
July 3rd, 2010, 22:54
Quick question...will an iedge card work in a DSLite? or does it have to be juat an Edge card....only asking cos the Acekard2i worked in it

oafan
July 4th, 2010, 15:38
All i cards should work on the ds phat/lite

SkinJob
August 19th, 2010, 23:05
I bought an iedge card when i upgraded to a DSXL and i found that it would only work on my DS Lite after i had set it up using the DSXL. i.e. the bootstrap etc.

I bought an iedge card in anticipation of getting a DSXL and after reading in the instructions that it was compatible with the normal DS i thought i would give it a try but i couldn't get it to work. I was even thinking that i might of broke it but once my DSXL arrived i followed the instructions again this time using my DSXL and it worked perfectly with both types of DS.

I like the edge cards, i know there kinda no thrills but i've only ever found one game that it cant play and it always uses clean roms.

aero10
December 8th, 2010, 21:12
Hi i have just bought a new DSIXL and iedge card i have downloaded the new bootstrap and also the rom 0363 puzzle series vol3 sudoku. But when i try to update them to create the bin file it keeps saying -5 corrupt file can anybody help me with this please.:mad: