PDA

View Full Version : 2.01

HellsPlumber
August 9th, 2006, 15:02
Hi, I have had a 2.71 PSP for a while now and HATE IT!:mad: Just as I upgraded,the downgrader appeared for all lower versions. Im swapping my 2.71 for my freinds 2.01 but I have read that 2.01 cannot play homebrew either. But in June/July Dark_Alex made the downdater and Im sure it downgrader 2.01-2.6 :confused:

I have searched the forum for this before and all the 2.01 downgrading questions where posted before Dark_Alexs downdater.

So can I downgrade my 2.01? Im no noob so dont treat me like one :mad:

motz
August 9th, 2006, 15:05
Hi, I have had a 2.71 PSP for a while now and HATE IT!:mad: Just as I upgraded,the downgrader appeared for all lower versions. Im swapping my 2.71 for my freinds 2.01 but I have read that 2.01 cannot play homebrew either. But in June/July Dark_Alex made the downdater and Im sure it downgrader 2.01-2.6 :confused:

I have searched the forum for this before and all the 2.01 downgrading questions where posted before Dark_Alexs downdater.

So can I downgrade my 2.01? Im no noob so dont treat me like one :mad:
You most likely will be able to downgrade, you will need to upgrade to firmware 2.60 first though and you need an "un-patched" copy of GTA:LCS.

HellsPlumber
August 9th, 2006, 17:22
Thanks, The only problem is that the downgrader needs the help of a 1.5 PSP which I dont have and neither does anyone I know :'(

WHAT CAN I DO!?

Video_freak
August 9th, 2006, 17:23
your options are:
find someone with 1.5 to help you
or download it illigaly and support piracy

HellsPlumber
August 9th, 2006, 17:56
It wouldent be support piracy because Im not downloading ISO's and stuff...

AvengedSevenfold Fan
August 9th, 2006, 20:54
and its just as much piracy if u get from a 1.5, because either way you are copying the file. just like burning a cd is just as much illegal as downloading music. its all copyright infringment. (sorry about the spelling)

HellsPlumber
August 9th, 2006, 23:48
But sony provide FW 1.5 to all PSP users for free...So I should be able to use the files...

Video_freak
August 9th, 2006, 23:50
i guess it doesnt matter. you can download it or extract it and both will be illegal i guess :confused:

SSaxdude
August 10th, 2006, 00:21
Who cares about the legallity of a couple of files, it's not like any one's losing anything. If you email me I'll give you a link to a site with the full downgrader package.

Video_freak
August 10th, 2006, 00:22
ya i also have a link ;) you can email me at [email protected] :)