PDA

View Full Version : Noflashme problems.

deviouscontrol
August 9th, 2006, 19:36
So I flashed my dsl to check it out and everything. Works fine, works great, does everything it's supposed to. I decide to go back to the original firmware, and that goes through just as well. I recently decided to change some settings on it, but have discovered that it freezes when I touch the settings button on the original ds menu.

Anybody else have this problem? I've probably flashed it four or five times over by now trying out different things to make it work. Weirdly enough I can get to it when its flashed either with the regular flashme or the stealth one.

The only thing I can't do, the thing that I'm really pissed about is the fact that you can't run moonshell on a flashed ds for some reason. So it's either unflashed with no access to settings or flashed with no moonshell. Any advice?

Junixx
August 9th, 2006, 19:46
The only thing I can't do, the thing that I'm really pissed about is the fact that you can't run moonshell on a flashed ds for some reason. So it's either unflashed with no access to settings or flashed with no moonshell. Any advice?

I run moonshell on my flashed DS just fine, what flash card are you using?

anyway, i havent heard of this happening before, i dont plan to flash my DS back to original firmware though, i have no problems with it flashed

deviouscontrol
August 9th, 2006, 19:52
I'm using supercard cf. I've flashed and reflashed with noflashme about 3 times now and no difference. I can't get to the pictochat menu, download play menu or the settings menu with it.

I can get to it when its flashed though. I have gotten moonshell to work by holding down select and letting it boot to my superkey, then running moonshell. Just a bit of annoyance I guess, so I'm stuck with it. Hopefully I won't need to go back to the original if nintendo comes out with any of their own firmware updates.