PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu - The Downtime Strikes Again

wraggster
July 19th, 2010, 00:33
Im sure most of you know who visit reguarly that we were down for near on 6 days, i havent heard why the server was down yet,ie if there was a hardware problem etc. I do apologise to all but there was nothing i could do apart from wait and wait and wait, over the last 27 hours i have caught up with all the homebrew releases and gaming news so thankfully we are back up todate.

In some ways it did do me a favour as we have a new arrival in our family, on the first of July my wife gave birth to a lovely little boy and so began the sleepless nights and trying to get sleep whenever possible, after 14 years we both had forgot how hard babies can be, but we are used to it now and hes not too bad a baby, so news posting etc will carry on as normal and hopefully no more damn downtime.

Thanks all for visiting and contributing to the dcemu sites.

kennyk
July 19th, 2010, 02:47
Congrats Wraggster! And thanks for all you do for this network of great emulation sites:thumbup:. I was a little scared a C&D might be involved, so it's good to se it up and running again.

Mr. Shizzy
July 19th, 2010, 05:02
Congratulations wraggster !!! :)
GOD bless you and your family.

And you probably do not hear it enough:
All your hard work is much, much appreciated !

Enjoy that baby :D

sehs33
July 19th, 2010, 09:11
Congrats Wraggster, glad both mom and the baby are well :)

SmashinGit
July 19th, 2010, 09:46
Congrats Wraggster, can't keep a good website down!

pibs
July 19th, 2010, 10:05
Congrats on the new baby Wraggster. May you and your family prosper with good health and wonderful times.

Well wishes from the pibs:thumbup:

240-185
July 19th, 2010, 11:08
First, congrats for your baby, Wraggster.

Nevertheless, I don't remember DCEmu running flawlessly during an entire month this year. There was always a downtime period somewhere. For God's sake, such an unreliable host is not acceptable.

mike_jmg
July 19th, 2010, 17:23
Congratulations Wraggster for your baby

Your work is very much appreciated, I love the site

ricosuavez
July 19th, 2010, 17:42
Congratulations to the both of you ,and happy to see the site back ...

NeoXCS
July 19th, 2010, 17:46
Congratulations on the baby! I'm glad something good came out of the downtime. :p Thanks for all your hard work on the site.