PDA

View Full Version : Need help with mame4all V4.92 for PSP

mk2psp
July 25th, 2010, 05:56
Hopefully I am now in the right part of this forum as this reponse languished with 270+ views and no answer in the PSP HELP FORUM.

Hi everyone I have firmware 1.5 and have set up the following emulators for the PSP: atari 2600, SNES, NES, Commodore 64 , colecovision and intellivision without any problems.

I have tried the original release of mame4all and it works so- so (have about 60 or so roms working at the moment).

The problem is that I want to upgrade to mame4all 4.92 . I have followed the intructions in the read me txt and i am using the base install included in the file (for firmware 1.5) my question is what eboot goes in the % folder?
It is not included in the download and I have searched the web far and wide for an answer.

Alternatively I have tried re doing my MAME roms to .34 to see if the original Mame4all (in which the donwload included a % folder) would work better but it does not (I tried converting with clrmamepro)

any help on what I need to do to get 4.92 working in my 1.5 firmware would really help (.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT EBOOT NEEDS TO GO IN THE % FOLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you in advance for any help.

lordnesh2
September 2nd, 2010, 21:34
update to cfw 5.00m33-6 than 5.01 simple update from dark alex than Leda 0.2 than put one mame in game150 folder and one mame in Game folder and all work in full speed 50 fps try dont be on old firmware enymore