PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Asks - What Homebrew Apps/Games Have you Tried Recently?

wraggster
July 26th, 2010, 21:37
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/images/logo.gif

Hi all we are all mostly gaming fans so heres DCEmus way of asking you the DCEmu visitors questions concering the Gaming scene.

Todays Question is What Homebrew Apps/Games Have you Tried Recently?

Give your Answer via Comments.

More DCEmu asks in the Off Topic Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=46)

wraggster
July 26th, 2010, 21:38
to answer myself i actually installed the megapack on my dingoo, half the mame games i wanted to work didnt but it was nice to try them.

symbal
July 26th, 2010, 22:17
Can't remember the last decent Psp homebrew that wasn't just an update. Christ this scene is getting stale, i can't wait for Psp2 to give it a kick up the arse or at least for 3DS to do the job for homebrew.

saint24
July 26th, 2010, 22:40
I bought a wiz few weeks ago off fleabay in mint condition for 30 quid wanted one for a while so im really getting into scummVm for the first time. A 16gb card just isnt enough for all the roms day of the tentacle is one of my favourite games of all time

mungrin
July 27th, 2010, 05:13
wow i cant remember the last time i even turned my PSP on

mike_jmg
July 27th, 2010, 05:15
Tried the plugin to connect a PSP to Xlink Kai via usb cable, but I couldn't get it to work, I did everything it said but my psp was never recognized on kai.

Junya8971
July 27th, 2010, 09:38
Right I am playing SNES, NES, GBA, GBC, SMS, NGP, and a some good homebrews like Wagic, Geometry Wars, etc. The PSP scene isn`t dead at all. If you look at the Half Byte Loader (HBL), this is allowing many unhackable PSP users play homebrew on their PSPs. I also think that HBL will actually bring the PSP more to life! :thumbup:

brandonheat8
July 27th, 2010, 10:09
Tried the plugin to connect a PSP to Xlink Kai via usb cable, but I couldn't get it to work, I did everything it said but my psp was never recognized on kai.

Same here man, i tried for like 4 hours, and it just wasnt happening.

JushinLiger
July 27th, 2010, 16:11
DSx86 is good, I'm also on and off with Rogue DS. We need some updates though, JenesisDS and a decent SNES emulator would be nice.

MidniteAssassin2
July 28th, 2010, 18:52
The newest revisions of Open PS2 Loader.
Many improvements since the days of HDL. Loading PS2 games over the network being one of them.