PDA

View Full Version : Something with this Surreal 64?

ruemaster
August 11th, 2006, 08:14
Ok I try to burn it to a blank CD-r and it said it was too big and I tried to burn it to a blank DVD and it said it was too big.What other ways I can do to get this surreal 64 into my xbox?

Hawq
August 11th, 2006, 18:41
Why not just ftp it over onto the hard drive?

SnoopKatt
August 12th, 2006, 04:18
^That's the fastest way. But I don't recall Surreal 64 not being able to fit onto a DVD-R, even if you had an entire romset.

NoQuarter
August 12th, 2006, 04:20
how can I ftp to my xbox if I don't have a custom dashboard?But I just have plain old linux on my fatx partition?

SnoopKatt
August 12th, 2006, 07:50
You can load Krayzie's custom softmod installer. If you load that up, it will set up a FTP server for your XBox. And don't ask for any apps, just about every single one was made with XDK, which is illegal for coders to use unless Microsoft licensed it for them.

NoQuarter
August 12th, 2006, 08:43
Cool thanx for the reply,don't worry I know what's up with the apps.See thing is that I already installed linux replacing live on the dashboard,.Do I need to uninstall linux to use Krayzie's custom softmod installer.I softmodded my xbox like 2 months ago and hadn't fooled with it since until the other day,when I installed kde on it.Can I just copy the save game to the harddrive?

SnoopKatt
August 12th, 2006, 23:49
Yeah, if you can get to the MS dashboard use that to copy the save either from a USB stick with an XBox adapter or an AR memory stick.

NoQuarter
August 14th, 2006, 05:30
cool thanx for the help I have an AR