PDA

View Full Version : Devhook 0.45

Greg79
August 11th, 2006, 09:11
hello
iam having an issue concerning devhook 0.45
dunno why , but when selecting the FW version if i choose 2.71 sometime when loading up...it freezes!!at the begining , sometimes i can load a game while a umd is in the slot , but as asson as it freezes i have to delete and copy the same folders over it and then work for a while
do u know why?
thks

NoQuarter
August 11th, 2006, 09:55
You might have corrupt files on your memstick or missing files in devhook,also double check your settings in devhook.Infact you should post your settings.I think 333 clock speed may cause issues in .45.Try booting to some different addresses as well.

Greg79
August 11th, 2006, 11:11
what do you mean from a differenmt address?
the cpu clock is still 222 mhz.in fact i did not change anything, but does works when formatting card and reinstalling , but after a little little very little time later loading up the fw version 2.71 psp freeze
i reaqd in different forum about the cpu clock even get a devhook guide , but the error does not seems to be listed

also when loading the snes emulator and loading up i ve got the error message that it could not find games (ive got some roms in the proper folder) used to have a different version when was on 2.5 + eloader and was working fine , but a friend of mine gave me his emu version since he has it (at least a year) but cant find game ??word any advices there ??

under_0ath777
August 11th, 2006, 12:34
devhook is gay like that, reinstall it works alot

Greg79
August 11th, 2006, 12:56
what are you on about there ?

devhook is gay like that, reinstall it works alot

psp fan
August 11th, 2006, 14:23
when it freezez maybe just take the battery out

Greg79
August 11th, 2006, 15:26
when it freezez maybe just take the battery out

if ma asking the flavour of your ice cream why do you have to answer "i ilke your shoes"
anyway thanks for answering something....

Maxdamantus
August 13th, 2006, 09:13
Mine always freezes.. Wont start up 2.71 (at all).