PDA

View Full Version : Super Famicast News

DCEmu_Newsposter
April 12th, 2004, 23:08
Scherzo has posted this news in this DCEmulation Topic (http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=48575) [br][br] As for Super Famicast, I haven't worked on it much lately. I have lots of bills to pay (new car) and need to make moola. I still will find time to do what I said I will do, which is make it full speed. Hopefully the scene isn't completely dead by then. I might make a half version release when I get the chance that has the sound sync problem fixed. We'll see. [br][br]I am working on a commercial game right now, actually. It will first be for PC. If it does well it might see other platforms. All I can say is that it is Smash TV inspired and will be bloodier and more offensive than anything you've ever seen. At least that is what's planned. It will use the Irrlicht Engine. [br][br]Speaking of Irrlict, it is really nice! A completely free 3D engine with a good number of features. It is also under the zlib license, meaning you can use it however you like. It also seems like it could be ported to DC/KOS with little effort. It might be a future project of mine to do this, especially if this game I'm working on will see console ports.