PDA

View Full Version : Max Media Dock error

Bonic
August 12th, 2006, 03:19
When I use Max Media Dock, It starts up, but when I double tap on a rom, it won't even start up. Does anyone one know how to fix this?

Knux896
August 12th, 2006, 05:47
If you are talking about an NDS rom then you can't run it from the MMP menu. You have to patch the files with a program called Max Overload.

Bonic
August 12th, 2006, 06:42
I did, and they still don't work. I also tried playing a mp3, and it wouldn't work.

Knux896
August 12th, 2006, 20:58
I did, and they still don't work. I also tried playing a mp3, and it wouldn't work.
Are you using the Max Overload NDS file to boot the NDS games? You have to copy both the NDS and the PAT file to the DS and use the MO NDS file, not the game file.

As for MP3s, make sure you have the latest firmware from:
http://us.codejunkies.com/mpds/binaries/MMPDS_101.zip
Hopefully that will help.

Benya
August 15th, 2006, 02:26
I'd reformat the CF card too.

arcadegamer
July 28th, 2008, 01:44
MY MMD 1GB won't boot on my pc anymore after plug/unplug 5 times in row a 1 week ago. loading roms to play. it always work before. can card burn out

3sniperjoe3
August 14th, 2008, 01:33
i had the same problem until i remembered i had other emulators on my ds....once i removed all the other emulators it worked. nes ds was the only emulator i had i need help wit snes and sega 4 it tho....

arcadegamer
August 28th, 2008, 08:16
thanks , but what mean when I plug cable into the mmd and usb port nothing happen or portable drive show up any more. I try reinstall the mmd software nothing. I know the CF Card still worked because it shows the datal screen when you put in the DS then it to the white screen.when i put the CF card reader in pc which I never use in the 2yrs. since bought the My PC. I get the insert card error and the cf card icon grey. ,but sometime the icon lighted up after the Cf card being in the the reader for hours but still I click on it I still get the insert card error.

today i got new cf card sandisk ultra II 2gb and it work great .it show up my PC in both the Cf reader and mmd usb cable and im my ds.