PDA

View Full Version : okay so If I buy

xzerox
August 12th, 2006, 15:24
Max media player I have to buy that and cf card right then downlaod maxoverlord and Iam set right

okay cause my friend has max media dock and he has like bunch of games On his Nds like I was like wtf then I remember bout the roms and stuff
so I was searching arund and found this web

if I buy MAx media dock that 40 dollar version one wat else do I need thanks

do I have to open it from inside and take something out cause I don't want to do that.. lol

sorry for my grammar I type to fast

Diminutive
August 12th, 2006, 16:15
I think alot of peole have problems with the max media dock/player.

The player is the one with the built in memory. The dock is the one where you put in the CF memory. I'm pretty sure they both come with a max media launcher so you wont need anything else except a card writer.

I would suggest a Supercard mini-sd though since alot of people seem to have problems with the max media launcher. and the supercard mini-sd doesn't stick out =) If you get a supercard then you need a passkey type device I suggest the Max media launcher =)

Unless you plan to flash your DS so you dont need a passkey type thing then you don't have to open up your DS at all =)

xzerox
August 12th, 2006, 16:26
oh I just want game so I could play my nintendo ds cause I have one. my friend has max media dock every game his has in it works fine and wirelless too.
without flashcard and does think are like very expended alot of money .
and I am a cheap ******* so I need someone help if it works from then or something .
I have cf card I just need max media dock
lol

okay why is the flashcard so important

if codejunkies create a max media dock so people play games or figure how to play emu

why is that flashcard cost alot of money
why do you eed passkey3 or 2

Qerppsmmnx
August 12th, 2006, 16:30
The Max Media Dock that is $40 comes dissassembled, when you get it you have to put your CF card in and screw it in safe, if thats what you're asking. I heard bad things about the CF cards they come with. like they're slow and music skips.

xzerox
August 12th, 2006, 16:40
so I have too screw it do you have like picture how they do that

The Hombrew Hunter
August 12th, 2006, 18:38
You do NOT want the dock/player. They are cheap, can't run .gba files, and are wastes of money.

Spend a little more and get an M3 and Passcard 3.

xzerox
August 12th, 2006, 18:45
oh well I have too my friend has a dock and it works for gba and it works perfetely
but I hear you have to screw it is that true and how

The Hombrew Hunter
August 12th, 2006, 18:58
you put in a card and screw on the top...

But seriously, you will NOT want the Dock.

You WILL want an M3/Supercard once you see the Dock is potentially useless.

M3 has PERFECT compatibility with almost ALL games. No slowdown, Real Time Save on GBA...It's awesome.

brennxn
August 13th, 2006, 01:07
Really, if he's too stupid to use Google or understand that the MMP sucks, let him buy the pile of junk.

The Hombrew Hunter
August 13th, 2006, 01:57
Good point...the dumb only get dumber.

he didn't even know what "homebrew" was, the pirate ...

ACID
August 13th, 2006, 06:36
Why not just get a supercard lite they come with the new key and its easyer to use fastes around and look great on the ds lite cause you cant see it

shinigami_zero
August 15th, 2006, 11:08
thats it I'm takin my MMP back f*** this S*** d*****

cheesypoof5
August 16th, 2006, 03:25
Everyone is telling you not to get the Max Media Dock, why are you ignoring them?

The Hombrew Hunter
August 16th, 2006, 03:54
Because he was too stupid and oblivious.

That's life.

He bought it too.

ACID
August 16th, 2006, 03:56
HA HA MMD iuh

nubbard
August 17th, 2006, 04:17
lol funny stuff. supercard/superkey works great w/ some conversion.....if my input helps at all.......