PDA

View Full Version : Help using the PSP native internet browser

fistikuffs
August 13th, 2006, 01:53
Hi everyone i have two quick questions about using the browser on the psp. First up my psp is a 1.5 running devhook 0.46. My questions are,

Is there anyway to edit bookmarks on my pc and transfer these to the psp instead of using the feckin text entry thing on the psp?

Also when i try to look at videos on youtube it tells me that i'm using an incorrect/older version of java. is it possible to upgrade to the right version?

If the answer to both of the above is no can i do it using links?

I appreciate any help and i hope these questions haven't been already asked and/or they aren't too nooby.

under_0ath777
August 13th, 2006, 03:14
1. you can, but you gotta do it by hand, all the converters are in japenese
2.can't watch videos, youtube uses flash 8 we have flash 6
3.no
np

fistikuffs
August 13th, 2006, 03:21
1. you can, but you gotta do it by hand, all the converters are in japenese
2.can't watch videos, youtube uses flash 8 we have flash 6
3.no
np

Cheers for the reply buddy. Just one thing what exactly do you mean by point 1? I have to do it by hand? I don't understand?

CriticalMass
August 13th, 2006, 18:34
I believe he means you have to enter it on the PSP, because all the programs that let you do it on the PC and transfer it are in japanese.

NoQuarter
August 13th, 2006, 19:19
Also I don't think links supports the thing you are asking about.It's a port of what was originally a text based browser.I actually use links on my laptop once in a while just for the heck of it,plus it keeps your ram fairly free if you need to run other apps at the same time.

fistikuffs
August 13th, 2006, 20:32
Thanks for the help everyone