PDA

View Full Version : Have now got a 1.5 psp

ukarron
August 14th, 2006, 14:01
hello downgraded from 2.0 to 1.5 and it works a treat. Can any one tell me what next? Do i need dev hook or something to play homebrew/games or can i just drag and drop? could some one please help me iam a psp noob. many thanks

please mail me on [email protected]

ukarron

dejkirkby
August 14th, 2006, 14:22
it all depends what you wanna play For homebrew you only need 1.5 which is usually drag and drop into the GAME file on your psp ms. But if you are after emulating software so you can web browse, play sony demos, flash games and other stuff you need devhook 0.46 with 2.71 firmware.

ukarron
August 14th, 2006, 14:54
well looking at what games your running on your sig stuff like that for instance what are you using devhook(umd-version) will this work on a 1.5? is yours a 1.5 and also abot films can i justconvert to mp4 and play aswell. use my mail if we are not allowed to talk on here . cheers mate

dejkirkby
August 14th, 2006, 15:04
My games are umd originals. I use Devhook to emulate FW2.71 so I can have all the features of this firmware (flash, web browser, wma playback) and still be able to have homebrew with 1.5 when I want. With regards to mp4 converting, get a program called pspvideo 9 Google it to get hold of it. this program will convert most video files to mp4 and copy them to your psp for you. I will e-mail a link for DevHook to you!

Check Your E-mail!