PDA

View Full Version : Another first post in a couple years!

Junixx
August 24th, 2010, 03:20
Just got an email today about the forums being moved to a newer server and it does seem quite a bit faster than it did two years ago (......then again, I went from 512 Kbps internet to 15Mbps 0_0)

Don't know if anyone actually remembers me really, even in the past year i posted here i wasn't very active. I ended up swaying away from homebrew when i got busy with high school more and just kinda stopped coming here.

I bought a GP2X Wiz back in May and have been trying to catch up with it but now I am on my way to being a network administrator and hopefully going to try to learn C++ on the way :p

Welp I guess thats it for now, ill probably be trolling around here some more now

(PS - Tetris I noticed your post while I was writing this one so I changed the title XD)

Shrygue
August 24th, 2010, 21:59
I still remember seeing you coming here from time to time and I hope you continue doing so. You were under another name some time back I think, can't remember what it might have been....

AneXus
August 25th, 2010, 20:00
Euroemu

Eviltaco64
August 25th, 2010, 22:03
I remember talking to you in a chatroom maybe once or twice. All past memories aside, though, welcome back!

blurr
August 26th, 2010, 15:13
i feel like it has been a million years since i have visited the site... looks pretty good!

VampDude
August 29th, 2010, 14:21
Who are you? Hmmmm! :confused:

:rolleyes: