PDA

View Full Version : 360 emulator for ps3,has this been done yet?

Zephyrr
August 28th, 2010, 03:11
I know it sounds stupid but I want to get rid of my 360 and get a ps3 but only if I can play my games on it. I'll admit I bought in to the halo craze and I still like it just the games after the first slowly descended in storyline quality I'm hoping reach will be good because I loved the book (besides the grammar) so please tell me I guess even a homebrew game will work

Darksaviour69
August 29th, 2010, 01:24
simple answer: no and never will

but i hear the ps3 emu for ps3 is coming along nicely jk

Zephyrr
August 29th, 2010, 04:07
simple answer: no and never will

but i hear the ps3 emu for ps3 is coming along nicely jk

Okay thanks, and yeah I heard that too. Is it true that it can finally play games?

Eviltaco64
August 29th, 2010, 05:10
The PS3 emu for PS3 is awesome. You can finally play PS3 games ON your PS3! And hook up to PSN.

360 is too powerful to be emulated on the PS3, but I think it's possible that Wii could be emulated on either machine at some point.

VampDude
August 29th, 2010, 15:12
I love the SEGA MegaDrive, SEGA CD, PSone and PS2 emulators on the PS3. :cool:

Obviously, I'm not being too clear... MegaDrive Ultimate Collection (PS3), Sonic CD from Sonic Gems Collection (PS2) and every PSone game I could possibly wish to purchase. :p

Eviltaco64
August 30th, 2010, 02:56
I love the SEGA MegaDrive, SEGA CD, PSone and PS2 emulators on the PS3. :cool:

Obviously, I'm not being too clear... MegaDrive Ultimate Collection (PS3), Sonic CD from Sonic Gems Collection (PS2) and every PSone game I could possibly wish to purchase. :p

But Sonic CD from Gems is a port of the PC version. :P

On an off-topic note, I still wonder why the PS2 version of Gems has any of the American data on it considering it was never released here (and Europe got the Japanese soundtrack).

It actually has both the US and Japanese soundtracks for Sonic CD, and you can play the Japanese soundtrack if you modify a line of code in a hex editor. :P