PDA

View Full Version : Super Card Lite Set Up

ACID
August 16th, 2006, 04:10
Hi every body I'm looking to see if any body has any suggestions on how to set up the new super Card Lite. I just got it today and need help on step by step on how to use it. And what are the best emulators for it. And how to set them up Also i have the back up Roms of over 50 NDS games i own witch is the mane reason why i got this to be able to have them all in one memory card instead of carrying them around. So any help will be highly appreciated. At the same time all the new people buying this cards can have something to go by as well.:D

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 06:45
Man so many replys i can't read them all. LOL

andysjones
August 23rd, 2006, 17:23
1) Install supercard CD on your computer.
2) Remove the placeholder GBA card, and put in Supercard Lite
3) Put Passme device or something in the DS card slot (like Max Media Player)
4) Insert Micro SD into the Supercard Lite.

To put games on, after you installed the file on the CD, open the converter. Click 'Add' and find .nds files. Click Out, then find the folder they have been converted to. Put the files onto the MicroSD card, which should be in two parts, a .sav and a .dsq.

Turn on DS, you might get splash screen from passme, then just browse down and load games.

The Hombrew Hunter
August 23rd, 2006, 20:20
Acid, didn't you use the guide for supercard lite on my homebrew guide?

ACID
August 24th, 2006, 12:12
Acid, didn't you use the guide for supercard lite on my homebrew guide?
Ofcoures i did remember im the one that made it.:cool: I was looking for help with the emulators just to test them out but i figured it out on mi own like usual.:D