PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a PSP in London?

Mosco
February 3rd, 2005, 21:30
Hey guys i just got a PSP from Japan and well i am SO happy with it! i got ridge racers and lumines is on it's way...
however i don't know anyone else that's got a PSP to play on wifi with... any of you in london?

we could meet up in a Starbucks or something and try out the wireless multiplayer...

well if anyone thinks this is a good idea, lemme know..

Mosco.

meloe
February 3rd, 2005, 22:34
where abouts in london, i live in croydon

PSPMovieMaker
February 5th, 2005, 18:09
i live in wimbledon ...........i just got mine last week wicked staa

Enigmatic1
February 8th, 2005, 14:27
Whatup People.

Got my psp on Saturday with RR & MGA.

North London, Enfield.

Enigma...?

davesy
February 10th, 2005, 14:00
Yep, i've got RR and live in Chiswick - work in city..

Mosco
February 13th, 2005, 14:38
Hey i'm in wimbledon too.. fancy trying out a ridge racer wireless battle?? u got lumines? it's great! and that's got two player too.. let me know!

davesy
February 15th, 2005, 16:27
if you are ever on the district line around 18.00, then you might catch me on the tube!

Mosco
February 16th, 2005, 00:58
Sounds good i'm always on the district line.. but so many carriages!! what you look like? or will i be able to recognise you by the woderful object you'll be holding in your hands?

ElRazur
March 10th, 2005, 16:51
hey i got the ridge racer and i live in foresthill anyone wanting to hook up for wifi game play can email me at [email protected]
P.S
Dont try any funny business cuz just like ryu and ken i am "fluent" in kick arse martial arts. ......seriously.

Vicious
March 10th, 2005, 17:22
I got RR & live in Guildford...

theidealheight
March 10th, 2005, 17:41
hey just found this site....got mine before christmas from japan :D all i can say is wow!....i got ridge racers, metal gear acid, some crappy japanese games and need for speed underground rivals......just bought a bigger memory duo 256mb, if any of you need the program to convert video files, so the psp will play them email me or add me to msn and i'll send it too you...

[email protected]

aseddon130
March 10th, 2005, 17:56
didnt you guys know you can actually go on the internet with your Wi-Fi MP PSP games?? - all you need is a PSP, a game (ridge racers for eg) a wireless Network Card, a PC and Xbox Connect software.

theidealheight
March 10th, 2005, 18:34
yeah i did, but i use the playstation network software....

theidealheight
March 10th, 2005, 18:35
the usb cable that comes with the psp can be plugged into the playstation 2 usb ports, i only know this cause i can read some japanese and got the basics and figured out how to do it myself.

Yasir Said
March 12th, 2005, 23:16
hi, im in sutton, not too far from wimbledon (20 mins train), convinced some mates to get psp + rr, should be here by next week. I play on xlink kai quite often as "MangoSky". i want lumines, but im not sure if jp or usa, because apparently usa has much faster loading times...but jp box looks cooler :D so.. =(, wouldnt mind playing in wimbledon, they have a starbucks/subway in wimbledon?

wrazz
March 25th, 2005, 19:54
anybody up for arranging a meet up to play ridgeracers in london???
saturday afternoon somewhere???
cant wait to see how it plays in multiplayer mode--(wont be split screen will it??)
cant be :)

wrazz
April 18th, 2005, 19:53
guess nobody reads this far down the pages anymore:(