PDA

View Full Version : X5 Anniversary Edition Released!

motz
August 16th, 2006, 09:12
KaotiK DesignZ have released the Anniversary Edition of their html web portal, X5. Here is an overview of the features:

"Aqua" and "Dark Aqua" look.
Contains 10 applications including "Address Book", and "System Preferences".
Custom user desktop pictures.
Exclusive online media downloads.
Over 65 links ranging from "Email", to "Travel".
Standard 12 hour digital clock.
Sony PSP™ (PlayStation® Portable) exclusive.
Zero error source code.

For those of you who regularly download X5, the dissapointing news is, this is the last ever version.

via X5 (http://x5.psp3d.com/)

Download and screenshots via comments

Mr. Shizzy
August 16th, 2006, 14:12
I love this portal. A big thank you to Kaotik DesignZ for
all the hard work they have done! For those who don't know; this portal (accesed in web browser) has a very similar UI to a Mac. And this thing has TONS of features!!! Check it out.

mr_nick666
August 16th, 2006, 14:19
This looks the dogs danglies! :D Superb work ;)

fistikuffs
August 16th, 2006, 18:17
Hi can you point any poor noobs like myself to somewhere that explains exactly what this does? Thanks:confused:

luis_05
August 16th, 2006, 19:11
mother f***ing tizight players, i love this portal, thanks u guys for all the hard work so my ass can just install and crack away!! THANKS A MILLION

mr_nick666
August 17th, 2006, 09:24
Hi can you point any poor noobs like myself to somewhere that explains exactly what this does? Thanks:confused:

This is an html program for your web browser (you'll have to use devhook if youre a 1.5er!) ;) Its set up like Mac OS - It gives you things like a calendar and (as its a portal) web access among a load of other cool stuff! (itunes, picture viewer, etc.!) :) Try it! :p

LAMPRO
August 17th, 2006, 09:27
this is also for 2.0+ so we 1.5ers need to create a picture folder in the ms root and put the x5 jpeg in that so when u load the portal, the background will be seen. otherwise, its justa black bg.

love this portal too.. one of a bunch currently on my psp bookmark- actually, this one is my homepage. lol.

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 09:53
Great work keep it up.

m64fan
September 24th, 2006, 13:14
is there a windows version

MBaller20
September 24th, 2006, 15:21
the 2.00 version was a little better because it had aimonpsp but nice work guys.

mario64
October 21st, 2006, 09:41
Hi Guys, I have downloaded the Aqua version and I am using Devhook 0.4d but the browser won't load. The X5 folder is in the common folder in the PSP folder in the root of the memory stick and the X5 .jpg is in photo folder like it is supposed to be. I just click on internet browser and it says failed to load. Is there something daft that I'm doing wrong? please help!

moviemason
March 29th, 2007, 06:51
i got a couple questions
can this work on 3.10
if so i put the file in my psp/common
than i went to the browser and typed file:/psp/common/x5/menu.htm
and it failed
should it have worked

Buddy4point0
March 29th, 2007, 20:07
dude e buddy is alot better then aimonpsp so just use it.