PDA

View Full Version : VMU Saves from PC to DC?

SMK
September 3rd, 2010, 05:33
Hello. I'm probably going to sound like a complete moron, but oh well.

How do I transfer game saves I downloaded from my computer to my VMU? None of the guides I've found are very specific, and the abundance of different programs makes things very confusing. Is there a good step-by-step guide for doing this? Thanks, guys.

DCUltrapro
October 29th, 2010, 12:13
Hello. I'm probably going to sound like a complete moron, but oh well.

How do I transfer game saves I downloaded from my computer to my VMU? None of the guides I've found are very specific, and the abundance of different programs makes things very confusing. Is there a good step-by-step guide for doing this? Thanks, guys.

Hey I'm in the same boat. I have downloaded the Skies of Arcadia official DLC files from the web to my PC because for some reason downloading the PAL files from my browser always fails... I can DL the NTSC J and NTSC U file formats from places like Online Consoles but they aren't compatible.

Anyway I have the pal files on my pc, can I get them to my DC easily? I heard about the nexus mem card but thats going to be expensive getting one and assuming it will connect to my XP Desktop or Win 7 Laptop!! Anyone got any ideas??

Is there an app I could use or a website with the files that is proven to work via Dreamkey 3.0? Really wanna get these files across!! thanks

Pro