PDA

View Full Version : psp my review

fowler1969
March 10th, 2005, 10:38
well lets be honest this is possibly the best gadget of the last 20 years, i recieved mine from a seller on eby (billionax) from hk in 3 days cost me just over £200 with ridge racer ive officially only had it today as its my birthday but the wife has been kind and let me have a little play with it first to make sure it was ok
apoogies to already converted fans but !
the first thing you notice is the screen brilliant quality
,colurs bang on,the sounds not bad tho could do with being a bit louder on the speakers for mp3 and mp4 movies but is great for games so i presume will be loud enough for umd movies when they finally arrive (customisable sound levels for them but not for mp4's spoil sports sony !)
well having tried mp4 movies and videos,photos and mp3's on it using a 512mb card its got to be said this is the top multimedia machine by a mile mp3 playback is good shame no playlists typical bloody sony, movie playabck is great providing you decode on a high frame kb/p/s and altho ive only got ridge racer game wise so far brillinat quality not far off ps2 capability
just for info on the 512mb card ive fitted
3xjpegs,7x music videos=video clips,and ten full length cd's in mp3 format and stillhave 20mb left for game saves (cant wait for the 1gb card i have on order as ive decoded a few full length movies to try should fit 1=some mp3 's on it)
rating for the psp
95 percent
only things it could do with really are a playlist facility and cheaper bigger memory cards although i believe those are coming soon bring the on
by the way is there anywhere in london i can buy psp games off the shelf as im coming down to the big smoke easter weekend and thought i might try tottenham court road !!

ElRazur
March 10th, 2005, 16:10
computer exchange. sells jap at the moment but gonna be stocking u.s games on release this month.