PDA

View Full Version : Hey all new to the neighborhood

striderx515
August 17th, 2006, 06:58
Hey guys, I just bought a Max Media Dock and I've been tryin to find help on how to get emulators to work and I found this forum here. Just wanted to introduce myself. :D

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 07:02
What i sugest you do since the MMD is a piece of crap. Is to return it and get the M3 or the G6 or the supercard lite

NoQuarter
August 17th, 2006, 07:10
That m3 thing looks interesting.

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 07:13
That m3 thing looks interesting.
Yes but if you get the new Supercard lite its better faster and unnotisable is just like you only have the nds on your hand. I just got mine and im still learning things from it but its faster and better then the m3 i had and the old super card,:D ,:cool: ,

The Hombrew Hunter
August 17th, 2006, 08:11
Hey, I'd like to say Hi!

I'm The Hombrew Hunter, and I will be your Grammar Nazi for your stay.

Also, in the Nintendo Consoles Help Forum, I have written a Guide to Homebrew. Go check it out.

SSaxdude
August 17th, 2006, 14:29
Get the M3 plus Passcard, easy to use and works great.

xzerox
August 17th, 2006, 15:06
Dammit
wtf is wrong with the dock
I know is from datel and all but really you guys are just hating

some people find stuff for cheaper so they buy mmd
other just one m3 supercard and other stuff
just gave some respect for mmd really just gave some respect did you guys ever try it idts
you guys are just hating comon now
why don't you just help except of yelling and telling then is a piece of crap idt it is do .

xzerox
August 17th, 2006, 15:08
Hey guys, I just bought a Max Media Dock and I've been tryin to find help on how to get emulators to work and I found this forum here. Just wanted to introduce myself. :D

I call datel they said there working on some project to make gba games working but homebrew hunter said is not going to happen
well I bought my to play nds games not other console
well gb and gba
download max overload
and stuff here that link for all youre help
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27470
sorry for double posting

Quay Cur
August 17th, 2006, 15:21
Dammit
wtf is wrong with the dock
I know is from datel and all but really you guys are just hating

some people find stuff for cheaper so they buy mmd
other just one m3 supercard and other stuff
just gave some respect for mmd really just gave some respect did you guys ever try it idts
you guys are just hating comon now
why don't you just help except of yelling and telling then is a piece of crap idt it is do .
Sentence structure dude, sentence structure. You don't want Homebrew Hunter on your ass do you?

There is a sticky on running roms on a MMP/D (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27470) right at the top of this section. Sadly, the reason everyone talks down about the MMP is because it really is that bad. It's creators never really intended it to do what the M3/G6/Supercard can do. If it's still an option you probably should return it and get a better flash card. Mainly, an M3, G6, or Supercard. EZ Flash is another one but those other three are the most popular.

The Hombrew Hunter
August 17th, 2006, 15:37
"Damnit!
Wtf is wrong with the dock?!
I know is from Datel and all but really you guys are just putting it down.

Some people find stuff for cheaper so they buy an mmd...
Others just buy M3, Supercard, and other stuff.
Just give some respect for mmd really just give some respect did you guys ever try it?
Idiots...
You guys are just hating! Come on now!
Why don't you just help? Instead of yelling and telling that it is a piece of crap even if it is ."

Translated into English.

What's wrong with the Dock? It can't run GBA, it can't run some awesome Homebrews (Lupidan's Zelda Platformer) among other things.

We're not hating or "putting it down". We're telling the truth about how it doesn't do anything. Datel is fine, but the Dock and Player are just stealing money from you all.

What COULD we do to help except helping you return the damn thing (after removing the compact flash card, unless it came with the dock) and using the money for a Supercard or M3?

I wouldn't WANT to try it, because IT can't DO what I want IT to.

Why give it respect if it can do 1/4th of the capibilities of other cards? Tell me that.

Grammar Nazi.

metroplex2k7
August 17th, 2006, 16:59
Xzerox: I made the fatal mistake of buying the Max Media Player, it took me less than 3 days to discover it sucked balls. So I took it back and got the Dock with a 2 GB CF. It ran 20 times better than the player. Movies were smoother, music didn't skip, NDS games ran better, and I can play some NES and SNES (under 1.5Mb).

But that still doesn't mean Double H doesn't know what he's talking about. On a 1-10 scale the MMP, I gave a 1. The MMD, I gave a 6. So if the M3 and G6 are better, and 100's of posts can't be wrong, Better to go with M3 or G6.

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 17:03
I still say the dock S*** A**

Quay Cur
August 17th, 2006, 17:06
dude, "ass" is totally not a swear. i'm pretty sure "sucks" falls into the same category.

striderx515
August 17th, 2006, 17:46
hold up guys, now im slightly confused.

Wth is the difference between the "Max Media Dock" and the "Max Media Player"?

I swear I bought the "Dock" because thats what it says on the box (its the one that didn't come with any storing capabilities so i had to buy myself a seperate CF card) and it came with the Max Media Player (the catridge that fits into the DS slot.)

Little clarification here?

The Hombrew Hunter
August 17th, 2006, 18:17
The dock doesn't suck as bad. It can do some things, the player can't do crape.

chemical
August 17th, 2006, 18:28
Couldnt there just be like, a huge "DON'T BUY MAX MEDIA" sign on the front page? =-[

striderx515
August 17th, 2006, 18:37
so is there anyway i can run things off the dock without using the media player? or am i just asking stupid questions?

metroplex2k7
August 17th, 2006, 18:48
The Max Media Player is the 4GB HDD (uses alot of battery, movies, music, and games are painfully slow due to having to read off the HDD.)

The Max Media Dock uses a CF (less battery usage, movies, music, and games can be transferred much faster, no skipping)

striderx515
August 17th, 2006, 18:50
gotcha. alright, time to get a refund for this thing. Thanx for all the help.

Quay Cur
August 17th, 2006, 21:59
^ good good good :)

The Hombrew Hunter
August 17th, 2006, 22:05
Woo good job man!