PDA

View Full Version : hi brothers i need help if its possible :)

coolsoul
August 17th, 2006, 09:20
hi brothers i need help if its possible :)
well bros thnaks to all of u for having a cool website for gaming console by which i have learned many things so far :)
well brothers by the help of some memmbers in that web i was able to find the rom of Nitendo 64 cool game as super mario 64 which i ended when i started playing games in teenage and luckly its in psp now made psp more cool then ever but my prob is that when ever i run super mario 64 so there be no sound behind it by which i dont feel to play other wise frame of game be at 15 and shows cool graphics :)
i m using Daedalus R7 for runign that game but still not sure that whats the prob with sound :(
so plz do replay will be waiting to know :)thnaks

BL4Z3D247
August 17th, 2006, 09:22
there is no sound for Daedalus right now but StrmnNrmn will eventually throw sound in there once he gets it to or near full speed for most roms

Kramer
August 17th, 2006, 09:23
Strmn hasnt implemented sound into daedalus just yet and probly wont for a while

coolsoul
August 17th, 2006, 09:38
thanks brothers for carring to replay as was fast answer :)
well so means htat what ever i try to run game of nitendo gonna give no sound as i toght that my psp got the prob well now it have clear my douts thansk for leeting me know :)
but still if any 1 wanna tell somthing new can add there replay :)