PDA

View Full Version : How Can i make a .exe file with all my emus.

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 10:20
Hi i have a great .exe file with a bunch of emulators. Now they are out datet. And i will like to know how or what will be the easyest way to make one. I know it will be a big file but i want to try and give it a go. So any suggestions will be aprsciated. I am very well familiar with C/C++. the problem is i havent done any coding since the xbox. So thats almost 5 to 6 years ago.:D

yaustar
August 17th, 2006, 12:01
One word: Huh? Do you have one .exe that you can execute and is an actual program that plays multi format roms? Or is it a self extracting archive? What is this .exe? And on top of that, what does it have to do with the PSP?

ACID
August 17th, 2006, 12:23
Ok is just a simple app that installs the emulators that you choose from alist of emulators already programed to it so you can say tis self extracting. So in other words it has all to do with the psp.
And one of my friends did this one i have but unfortunatly hes in Iraq. US Army. But it works perfect and it has the following emus on it
NES
SNES
NEC
GENESIS
GBC
GBA
SWAN
ATARI LINK
SMS
SGG
But id like to try to do one with all the latest Emulators

yaustar
August 17th, 2006, 12:54
Wouldn't it be simpler to actually use a self extracting archive rather then an app?

Napalm-Death
August 17th, 2006, 13:07
Honestly, I think that would be quicker as well.

ACID
August 18th, 2006, 07:54
How can i go about that then if its easyer. Now that i think of it because theres a couple of emus that are still been worked on.

xiringu
August 18th, 2006, 10:56
yauster, you're right

unless you want to do some fancy looking program with graphics and/or sound to unpack the files, I see no reason to code at all.

simply create a self-extracting RAR, and you're done

it's that easy :)

madi
August 22nd, 2006, 06:45
how i can make .exe file from .jar file such that i would be able to run it in PC where JVM is not installed. or shortly i want to make .exe file from .jar to run it anywhere even that PC has no java compilers

ACID
August 22nd, 2006, 06:49
yauster, you're right

unless you want to do some fancy looking program with graphics and/or sound to unpack the files, I see no reason to code at all.

simply create a self-extracting RAR, and you're done

it's that easy :)
I wasent planing to make this for me. It was rater for all the new 1.50 users that whant to know witch are the best emus to play from. That way it would have made it easy for them. But thanks for the help every one:rolleyes: