PDA

View Full Version : Devhook install help for a mac user.

Cross
August 17th, 2006, 19:01
Ok I have been using Gen for the booting my my 2.50 Game Y's Ark. I just bought Valkyrie Profile 30 min ago because I saw it online and frankly... I have the original but it refuses to play... so I went nuts and bought it...

Now it says it wants me to update to 2.60 not surprising but I thought Gen would have no problem with it... WRONG.

So I am going nuts, I have my new game i have waited so long to play again because my disc is screwed up and now I can not play it unless I use the other PSP which will be gone tomorrow anyway as I traded it for a Blue DS and some other stuff... anyway.

I believe DevHook will run this so i want to try it out but since I am on a mac I can not complete the requested actions without a PC users help.... so can someone help me out here.

Thanks!!!

I have a 2.71 that I am trading and need to get out today so any help would be great. I don't want to let it go until I can play Valkyrie Profile on my 1.5 lol... I am addicted.

SSaxdude
August 17th, 2006, 21:28
I'll send you the link in your PM box.

Cross
August 18th, 2006, 00:14
Thanks everything is working great! I changed the processor to 333 with Valkyrie Profile and it works great.

Well time to take a shower and get ready to visit the parents for the evening!

Thanks guys! Doom64 will be my next project and to the makers of Mario Wars I have wasted so much time playing that and that little black mage is EVIL! :p