PDA

View Full Version : SSF v0.07 Beta R7

wraggster
August 18th, 2006, 02:53
Sega Saturn (http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~phantasy/ssf/index.html) emulator for windows updated to a new release, heres the translated whats new:

Sound interruption processing was corrected.
The processing of SCSP-DSP was corrected.
It tried to renew the pattern name of VDP2 to every line.
It tried to renew the line scroll table and the vertical cell scroll table of VDP2 to every line.
It tried to renew the rotary parameter of VDP2 to every line.
Vertical picture mode of layer section,
Simple map of 仙 窟 life dragon great war chaos seed,
The 2P play mode of SONIC2 of sonic JAM
And so on it reaching the point where it is indicated securely, it increases.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

mcvader
August 18th, 2006, 06:18
Awesome, Ive been waiting for an update for this emu, love playing my old saturn games but don't want to use the old console too much as I'm paranoid about the cd drive stuffing up. Now all we need is a saturn emu for the PSP, come on devs, you know you want to:)

Darksaviour69
August 18th, 2006, 11:28
Now all we need is a saturn emu for the PSP, come on devs, you know you want to:)
not going t happen ;)

RockinB
August 18th, 2006, 15:21
Awesome, Ive been waiting for an update for this emu, love playing my old saturn games but don't want to use the old console too much as I'm paranoid about the cd drive stuffing up. Now all we need is a saturn emu for the PSP, come on devs, you know you want to:)
I'd like to see Yabause for Dreamcast updated. With a recompiler, it should run even better.
A shame that SEGA didn't care about backward compatibility.

Darksaviour69
August 18th, 2006, 15:31
bluecrab is try to update yabause, but hes having problems.... he aways moaning in the #dcemu chat room about it ;)

JKKDARK
August 18th, 2006, 15:56
great release :)

r2works
August 18th, 2006, 23:01
am i the only one having problems with this new release? it seems to be buggy loading CDs and hangs upon quiting...

bloodyarts
August 19th, 2006, 22:28
I seem to be having a problem playing 3-D games reported as fully playable.

I get this annoying ghost imaging anytime a polygon figure moves around the screen, most notably in fighters such as Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Fighter Kids, etc. It was a problem with the previous release as well, but I just thought it was something that was still being worked on.

I've been playing with some of the settings in the Programs 1, 2, and 3 tabs, but nothing seems to work.

Anyone know how to resolve this problem, or is this one of the bugs that still need to be worked out?

Thanks in advance.

Mental2k
August 20th, 2006, 16:19
Is there compatability lidt for this emulator, cause that site is entirely japanese to me;)

r2works
August 24th, 2006, 22:55
Is there compatability lidt for this emulator, cause that site is entirely japanese to me;)

http://sega-saturn.org/