PDA

View Full Version : Counter Strike?

roaddogg2k2
August 18th, 2006, 02:54
A few months ago (before I got my PSP) I saw a picture but i can't remember where.
On this picture was a PSP with what appeared to be the PC version of Counter Strike. I couldn't gather very much detail due to the size of the pic, but I know for certain that it was Counter Strike for PC.
My question
Has anyone heard of this too?
I know of a .wad for Doom that tries to make it look like Counter Strike, but nowhere near what I saw in the pic.
I want to believe this is possible, but most likely, I believe it to be fake.

PSPdemon
August 18th, 2006, 03:41
well.......its not impossible.....

i could do a cs conversion to iris......but it would take a long long long time to do... ( due to the models format and the time needed to rip and reconstruct to work with iris md2 format )

i dont know yet......i might still do it.....just all depends really on how much time i have to spend on a project like that...

also..... i havent heard of it... i have heard of the .wad file like you said...but nothin more

another thing..... try to remember where you saw this pic... cause i am interested in knowing that too ( i know its pretty much impossible to port CS over to the psp )

anyway,

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

muffinman
August 18th, 2006, 12:35
probably someone just playing a cs video and then took a picture of it. i kniow i have atleast 5 cs vids on my psp

near
August 21st, 2006, 01:01
yeah thats probly it