PDA

View Full Version : is it true that m3's are low quality?

Joel92
August 18th, 2006, 04:23
ive heard that m3s are painted, so it leaves paint in your gba slot... and that sd slims heart your ds cards, and m3s can break your gba slot because its a bad fit...

is this true? or are these people just trying to make you buy a supercard? i sure hope it isnt... because i really want an m3 slim sd... so i would like to know if it could break my gba slot or anything like that.

The Hombrew Hunter
August 18th, 2006, 04:26
Lemme answer in the following ways...

No.
No.

Nono..Nap. Neep. Where did you see all this? Link to it.

Junixx
August 18th, 2006, 05:21
I usually hear the quality is pretty good on an M3

The Hombrew Hunter
August 18th, 2006, 05:56
The quality is better than hell.

Trust me, I will know by Monday (WOOOOO!)

Quay Cur
August 18th, 2006, 06:02
yeah, can't say i've ever heard of such a thing. i'm sure if it were true you would see posts about it all the time.

cloud_952
August 18th, 2006, 08:52
I have an M3 and haven't had a problem at all. The fit's a bit snug, but nothing that I haven't seen before with some other GBA games. The quality's great and feels very stable. For the price I paid, while more than the SuperCard, I really feel that it was worth it, especially with the sturdy design and the developer's support. They typically get roms working and patched within a week.

ACID
August 18th, 2006, 08:59
I agree cloud but i still think supercard lite is better and yes i have them bouth. And im waiting for the DS Link to come out.

SLy CaT
August 18th, 2006, 09:19
well, mine has a teeeny bit of paint rubbing off onto the metal siding in the gba slot. though, its like 3mm squared patches on the sides of the bottom.

though, doesnt bother me since it doesnt seem like its rubbing off any more paint.

Joel92
August 18th, 2006, 18:41
here are the links

http://www.m3adapter.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5

and

http://www.m3adapter.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4

The Hombrew Hunter
August 18th, 2006, 18:54
"You may as well stop this immature posting, it's not exactly hard to work out the fact that you're someone from the Supercard "faction" trying to divert buisiness your way"

Yeah, they're Supercarders trying to get people to get Supercard. M3 is fine.

Go read One Pissed M3'er's posts. Cause it's me.