PDA

View Full Version : hi brothers need help again :)

coolsoul
August 18th, 2006, 05:01
hi brothers well thnaks for helpin me in previous thread now got 2 more questions to ask :)
well today i played super mario 64 and i did get 5 stars in frist leavel where there is the bomb pic :)
and it did ask me that do i wanna save or continue so i did save the game to play for next time but when i did start playing again it started from start again so menas to get all stars again :(
well it was showing save type Eeprom 4k i dont know what that mean but i think its something to do wtih that by which by game did not save even i did play again :(
and secondly i wanna ask that i did downgrade by psp from 2.50 to 1.50 which i have right so if i wanna set it back to 2.50 by any lattest umd disk of game so will it brick my psp or i can safely change from 1. 5 to 2.5 when ever i want i mean like to downgrade or to upgrade any time if i want is it possible.
well i m not willing to do with my psp right now but i have downgraded my 1 friend psp from 2.60 to 1.5 but now he want me to change it back to 2.60 but i dont wanan take any risk so plz let me know as he was saying htat he cant play some lattest umd for which he need his firmware back so i dont have any choice :( so do replay for my both probs thansk :)

Video_freak
August 18th, 2006, 05:36
Ok. Nice spelling and grammar/punctuation. ;)
I don't know about the N64 saves, but reach me at [email protected] (email or MSN)
and I can help you out with devhook.

ACID
August 18th, 2006, 06:41
You kill me video. LOL

Cooe14
August 18th, 2006, 07:08
After you save in Mario press the "select" button on your psp. This will save it to the memory card so you can load it up later.